Find Hidden Apps on iPhone: In the vast digital landscape of our iPhones, it’s not uncommon to have apps on our iPhone mysteriously tucked away from plain sight.
Whether intentionally hidden or accidentally misplaced, these elusive apps can leave us scratching our heads in confusion. But fear not, as we bring you a comprehensive guide that will unlock the secrets to finding hidden apps on your iPhone.
Is There a Way to Find Hidden Apps on iPhone?
Yes, there is a way to find hidden apps on an iPhone. In iOS 14 and later versions, you can access the App Library by swiping all the way to the right side of your home screen. Once in the App Library, you can swipe down to reveal a search bar where you can type in the name of the hidden app you are looking for.
The search results will show you the specific application you’re looking for, and you can tap and hold on to the app icon to move it to any page on your home screen. Additionally, you can delete the app by tapping and holding on the app icon and selecting “Remove App.”
Why Can’t I Find an App on My iPhone?
If you can’t find an app on your iPhone, it’s possible that the app is located in the App Library. To access the App Library, swipe left on the last Home Screen page. In the App Library, you can use the Search box to quickly find your missing app among the categorized apps.
How to Find Hidden Apps on iPhone – Step-by-Step Guide
Here In this guide, we will show you a simple method to find hidden apps on your iPhone, starting with iOS 14. Whether you’re looking for a specific app or want to explore the hidden app library, we’ve got you covered.
Step 1: Swipe down and search
- From your iPhone’s home screen, swipe down from the top to access the search bar.
- Type in the app name you’re looking for (e.g., “Facebook“).
- The search results will display the applications available on your specific iPhone.
Step 2: Explore the App Library
- If you can’t find the app in your regular app pages, swipe all the way to the right side to access the App Library.
- The App Library is a new feature introduced in iOS 14.
- Once you’re in the App Library, you can swipe down to reveal the search bar.
Step 3: Locate the hidden app
- In the search bar of the App Library, enter the name of the app you’re searching for (e.g., “Facebook”).
- The search results will display the specific application you’re looking for, even if it’s not visible on your regular app pages.
- Look for the app under the corresponding letter section (e.g., “F” for Facebook).
Step 4: Retrieve the app
- Press and hold the hidden app with your finger once you’ve located the hidden app.
- This action will enable the app icons to wiggle, indicating that you can now move and rearrange them.
- Drag the app icon to the desired location on any of your app pages.
- Release your finger to drop the app on the selected page.
Step 5: Access the app
- Swipe up to exit the App Library and return to your regular app pages.
- The previously hidden app (e.g., Facebook) should now be visible and accessible like any other application.
- Tap on the app icon to open it and use it normally.
Optional: Remove or hide apps
- To delete an app, follow the steps mentioned above to make the icons wiggle.
- Tap the “X” button on the app icon you want to remove.
- A prompt will appear asking if you want to delete the app. Choose “Remove App.”
- Alternatively, select “Remove from Home Screen” or other options.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily find hidden apps on your iPhone running iOS 14. Explore the App Library, locate the desired app, and organize your app pages according to your preference. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!