Last Updated on March 14, 2020 by The Soft Best
Learn How to Upload Photos to Instagram From Pc: If you have images on your computer that you have taken with your camera, we will tell you how you can upload photos to Instagram from your Windows PC in a very easy and simple way. Let’s do it!
Upload photos to Instagram from Chrome.
How to Upload Photos to Instagram From Pc
The trick to upload photos to Instagram from pc is to take advantage of web development options in browsers to “trick” the Instagram page. In this way, the system believes that the page is being displayed on a mobile device, so it activates the tools for uploading photos that are available on the mobile version of the web of the popular photographic social network.
Of course, remember that for it to work, you must access with Chrome and have the latest version installed. As you read it. If you usually work with Instagram or regularly access this social network from your computer, you will know that the application does not allow you to upload photos from its desktop version.
However, what many people do not know is that for some time. It has been possible to update Instagram from the computer itself with a simple trick.
This is a much easier trick to apply than it might seem at first glance. If you are used to using Google Chrome, it will not be difficult for you to follow the steps to upload photos to Instagram from the computer that we are going to tell you below:
- 1. Type https://www.instagram.com/ in the Chrome browser and access your account.
- 2. Press the F12 key. You will see that the mobile version appears on your screen.
- 3. Now you must press F5 and click on the ” + ” icon (upload photo). There the browser will automatically open to choose a photo.
Because, although we are very fans of the Instagram app, sometimes, we may also need to upload photos from a desktop device.
This “functionality,” which is actually an Instagram ‘bug’, only allows you to upload images, videos, or galleries. It also does not allow you to put filters, program, or have multiple accounts simultaneously, although it can rotate and adjust the image to the screen.
How to Upload Photos to Instagram From Pc With Firefox
If you prefer, you can also upload photos to Instagram from your computer with Firefox. The method to do it is a little different since its developer mode is modular, and you will have to activate some options from its menus.[irp posts=”495″ name=”Best Apps to Edit Photos for Instagram”]
However, the process is also very simple, and if you are related to the browser, it will not be difficult for you to follow these steps:
- Just like we told you in the previous step from Chrome, access the Instagram page from your Firefox browser and log in to your Instagram account.
- Then, deploy the Firefox Options from the Open Menu icon in the upper right corner and click on the Web Developer option, then click on the Adaptive Design View option to activate this view emulation function in the browser.
- Now, at the top edge of the window where the screen is emulated, drop down the list of available devices, and choose a smartphone model from that list.
- Once this is done, press the F5 key to update the browser view, and, at the bottom edge, the Instagram icon bar will appear from where by pressing the + icon, you can upload your photo to Instagram from your computer pc.
And What About the Stories?
We know that this topic is of vital importance to you. Paraphrasing John Lennon, “life is what happens while you watch the Instagram Stories” (originally, the musician wrote: “Life is what happens while you make other plans”). Therefore, we also tell you how to upload stories from PC.
Also, do you know how to put music on your stories? In its latest version, Instagram has added this new functionality that allows you to customize your stories with music. The most. When you finish uploading photos to Instagram from your Windows PC, just close the tab, and the developer view will disappear.