Hello, iPhone users! Welcome back to our blog. Today, we’re addressing a common issue many iPhone and iPad users face – the frustrating message, “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store.”
- Enable ‘Always Require Password’ under your Apple ID settings in your iPhone or iPad.
- Set your current country in the ‘Country/Region’ settings and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you don’t plan to buy anything, select “None” for payment method. For purchases, add your debit or credit card details.
- Provide your current city and street address in the settings.
If you’ve been struggling to download apps due to this problem, worry not! Here, we’ll walk you through the steps to resolve this issue and get your App Store up and running smoothly.
|Read Also – How to Get Rid of the Keychain Pop Ups?|
How to Fix “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store” Problem – in 3 Methods
So, How do you fix this Apple ID has not yet been used in iTunes store? So, let’s dive right in without wasting any time!
Method 1: Update Password Settings
- Go to Settings: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Access Apple ID: Scroll down and tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to Password Settings: Under your Apple ID, find and click on “Password Settings.”
- Enable ‘Always Require Password’: Toggle on the “Always Require” option.
- Go Back: Once done, go back to the main Settings screen.
Method 2: Update Country and Region Settings
- Access Account Settings: In Settings, click on your Apple ID again.
- View Account: Tap on “View Account” and wait for the new page to load.
- Verify Password: Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
- Change Country/Region: Click on “Country/Region” and choose your current country.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions: Accept the terms and conditions by clicking “Agree.”
- Payment Settings: If you don’t intend to make purchases, select “None.” For purchases, add a debit or credit card.
- Update Address: Provide your current city and street address.
- Complete the Process: Save the changes and exit the settings.
Method 3: Sign Out and Sign Back In
- Open App Store: Go back to your home screen and launch the App Store.
- Sign Out: Scroll down, click on your main profile, and select “Sign Out.”
- Sign-in Again: Sign back in with your Apple ID credentials.
And there you have it! Following these simple steps, you should be able to resolve the issue and use your Apple ID on the App Store without any problems. We hope this guide was helpful to you.