Control Another Phone From Your Phone: Smartphones have become an essential part of our lives. They store a wealth of information, and sometimes, you may need to access or control another Android phone remotely for various reasons, such as assisting a friend with technical issues or managing your devices more efficiently.
Toda, we’ll guide you through controlling one Android phone from another using a free app called “AirDroid.” The best part is that this method works without rooting your devices.
|Read Also – How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV|
- Use the free AirDroid and AirMirror apps to control one Android phone from another.
- No need to root your devices; it’s user-friendly.
- Create an AirDroid account, grant permissions, and enable remote control on the target phone.
- Both phones should use the same AirDroid account for a smooth connection.
How to Control Another Phone From Your Phone?
To remote control another Android phone from your phone, install the AirDroid app on the target phone, create an AirDroid account, enable remote control, install the AirMirror app on your phone, sign in with the same account, and start controlling the target phone.
Step by Step
Here, we’ll guide you through controlling one Android phone from another using a free app:
Step 1: Install the AirDroid App
To get started, you’ll need to install the AirDroid app on the Android phone that you want to control. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store on the target phone.
- Search for “AirDroid” and install the app.
- After installation, launch the AirDroid app on the target phone.
Step 2: Create an AirDroid Account
To use the remote control feature, you’ll need to create an AirDroid account and sign in. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the AirDroid app on the target phone.
- Tap the “Sign Up” button to create an AirDroid account.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email address to verify your account.
- Once verified, sign in to the app.
Step 3: Grant Necessary Permissions
To enable remote control, you’ll need to grant certain permissions. Follow these steps on the target phone:
Allow all the necessary permissions requested by the AirDroid app.
Step 4: Enable Remote Control
Now that you’re signed in and have granted the required permissions, you can enable remote control on the target phone:
- In the AirDroid app, tap on “Remote Control.”
- Then, tap on “Enable Remote Control.”
Note: If the target phone is non-rooted, you must download and install the “AirDroid Control Add-on.” Tap the “Download and Install” button and follow the prompts to install the add-on from the Play Store.
Step 5: Configure Accessibility Settings
To ensure that the remote control features work smoothly, you need to enable the AirDroid Control Add-on in the accessibility settings on the target phone:
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Navigate to “Accessibility” or “Accessibility Services.”
- Find the “AirDroid Control Add-on” and turn it on.
Step 6: Install the AirMirror App on the Controlling Phone
Now, you need to install the AirMirror app on the second Android phone from which you will control the first one:
- Open the Google Play Store on the controlling phone.
- Search for “AirMirror” and install the app.
Step 7: Sign in with the Same AirDroid Account
To establish a connection between the two phones, sign in to the AirMirror app on the controlling phone using the same AirDroid account you created earlier.
Step 8: Start Controlling the Target Phone
With both phones signed in to the same AirDroid account, you should see the target Android phone listed in the AirMirror app on the controlling phone. Tap the phone name and select “Control.”
Now, you have complete control of the target phone. You can swipe left or right, open apps, and type text, all in real time on the other device.
Step 9: End the Remote Control Session
To conclude the remote control session, simply tap the “Exit” button on the controlling phone.
Controlling one Android phone from another can be handy for various purposes. Thanks to the AirDroid and AirMirror apps, you can easily achieve this without the need for complex technical knowledge or rooting your devices.