The Best Calisthenics Apps: Are you looking for a way to always carry a training plan with you (wherever you go) without having to carry an annoying paper, rely on your short memory, or have to check your PC screen? So here of calisthenics, I’ll tell you where you can download it on your phone and have the Calisthenics Workout Apps and street workout.
The 8 Best Calisthenics Workout App
We all know that the use of smartphones (smartphones) has been increasing exponentially over the years. More and more actions can be carried out without having to leave the house. For this reason, it is not surprising that exercise physical or training has also been transferred to these devices.
Next, I will show you a list analyzing the Apps’ main features, which for me (and based on the general ratings), have the best functionalities. They are also free! For both Android and iOS.
Transform your body with this app; become a Spartan is like a King Leonidas! Although this application is not very popular, the truth is that it has many positive evaluations, and it is not for less, since it allows you to perform an infinity of exercise routines and each one with its corresponding animation.
- Wide variety of intense routines.
- +100 Exercises with animated instructions.
- Reminder notifications to be able to meet training schedules.
- Compatible with watches and Chromecast TV.
- Integrated with Google Fit and with history tracking.
- Spartan insignia and achievement system.
- You can share your routines on social media.
- Complete training and nutrition plans (pro version).
Street Workouts Calisthenics is a personal trainer that will provide you with a series of very useful tools and information that you can use to achieve many goals. This Best Calisthenics App works in conjunction with YouTube to show the explanatory videos of each movement.
- It has 4 main sections incorporated:
- Exercise guide: With +100 exercises, each one with illustrations and an explanatory video.
- Workouts in the park or at home; Different weekly routines for beginners, intermediate and advanced. With movements such as the muscle-up, planches, front lever, handstands, and many more.
- Challenges: Complete a set range of repetitions and sets to meet the goal in exercises such as; Pull-ups, Squats, Push-ups, Dips, and more.
- Nutrition : 1800, 2000, 2400, 2800, 3000, 3500 and 4000 calorie diets. Also, many types of food with their respective nutritional data. In addition to supplements and ketogenic diets.
- Illustrated post-workout stretching guide.
- Profile: Keep the progress and records of your exercises.
- Timer: Use it to keep track of workout or exercise times.
- Stopwatch: For intervals between exercises.
This is one of the free Calisthenics Apps with the most features on the list. It is very easy to use. You can check the MovesDB website for more information.
- Add and record the results of any exercise.
- You can attach YouTube videos to the exercises to view them within the app.
- Create traditional routines, supersets, cycles, interval or pyramid workouts, and much more.
- Easily record the reps you do as you continue training.
- Stopwatch with countdown and alarm for isometric exercises.
- Learn calisthenics tricks such as Muscle Up, Handstand, or Full Planche, following the basic progressions step by step until you reach the advanced ones.
- Share your routines and workouts with the community, also download and learn the routines of others.
Exercises at Home provides you with an infinity of exercises and routines to work for all muscle groups without the need for equipment. This Best Calisthenics App has exercises for abs, chest, legs, arms, buttocks, and other muscles.
- Warm-up and stretching routines for maximum effectiveness in routines.
- Record your progress automatically.
- Customize reminders to return to exercises.
- Guides with videos and detailed animations of the exercises.
- Personal trainer to lose weight.
- You can share the workouts with your friends on social networks.
- Set a goal when you start.
- Complete challenges of up to 4 weeks.
One of the main app you must have if you want to achieve incredible calisthenics and Street workout skills. Although it is more focused on intermediate and advanced levels, for this reason, if you are just starting to train, this app is not the right one for you.
- Learn tricks and moves: Muscle Up, Planche, Front Lever, Back Lever, HSPU, Pistol Squat, and V-Sit.
- 2 main routines; full body and for legs.
- +90 explanations for basic, intermediate, and advanced exercises, and for all muscle groups.
- This application aims to increase functional strength through progressions from basic to complex exercises.
It is perhaps the most popular Best Calisthenics Apps of all within the calisthenic world, with more than 1 million downloads. With it, you can have daily access to many training routines, all adjusted to your physical needs. Also, all workouts were designed by expert trainers. This app is an extension of the famous calisthenics page.
- You can choose the duration of the exercise for specific muscles (abs, legs, back, etc.).
- Create your own training routines.
- Videos aimed at teaching you the correct execution of each exercise.
- Designed especially for beginners, detailing the description of each exercise.
- Although if you have an intermediate or advanced level, it will also be very useful.
- Preview of the muscles to work in each exercise.
- Repetition counter.
- Social community to find your friends and follow them. Saving workouts and motivating each other.
Application designed to perform routines and calisthenics exercises, using your own body weight exclusively. To start using it, you must create a free account in which you will save all your progress.
- +250 exercises distributed in all muscle groups.
- +200 modifiable routines to your physical level.
- You can create and save your own routines with your favorite exercises
- Section with +30 challenges (exercises) in which to test all your ability.
- It has a community to share your routines and copy the ones you like the most.
- Access the ranking of your country or global to see who has the best records.
Our dear calisthenic Yerai Alonso, from Yerai Street Workout, He recently released his own application called Calisteniapp, although this is paid. Today most of its features are Premium, but now it has some pretty cool free things, like the 21-day challenges every month. I have added it to the article in case you want to take a look at it.
Final Recommendations on the App
In addition to what has already been written, there is little more I can tell you to help you decide on the Best Calisthenics Apps. However, since I tried them all, I will tell you which are the 3 that I liked the most. Ordered from highest to lowest importance:
- CalisFit has hundreds of exercises, and almost all (if not all) are what is included in my routines. How could it not be my favorite?
- Fitness Trainer: Street Workouts Calisthenics. This app is super complete; not only does it have routines, exercises, or challenges, but it also includes 4 free complete diets with different calories (the highest calorie diets are Premium).
- The App of the MMA Spartans! What I like the most about it is the number of animated exercises it has.