Last Updated on January 3, 2021 by The Soft Best
The best video editing software for GoPro: “We want what we see,” Hannibal Lecter told Detective Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs. Many people, when watching clips recorded with a GoPro or similar, decide that they will acquire a sports camera. I always tell them that if you are not going to edit later, it doesn’t make much sense to buy one. In any case, here you have some of the Best Video Editing Software for GoPro for your sports camera.
The Best Video Editing Software for GoPro
For me, it doesn’t make much sense because nobody “swallows” a 20-minute mountain bike route or a skiing downhill in which nothing special or flashy is shown. So if you want to have a good memory and relive it, you have to select only the best of the best, to mount your video clip and make it easier.
To start editing, it is best to start with Free Best Video Editing Software for GoPro. If we later see that we like and want to deepen, we can always access versions or payment software with more options and more professionals. But to share on Social Networks, these options are more than enough.
1. GoPro Studio
GoPro not only sells you the camera, but it also cares about giving you all the video editing software materials, copy-free songs, etc. You can edit, mount, user templates, add GPS data, eliminate the fisheye effect, super complete. It is accompanied by Quik, to update your cam and manage the GoPro clip library.
- Thematic templates.
- Edit and improve clips.
- Easy creation of clips in slow motion.
- For Windows and Mac.
- Eliminate the fisheye effect.
Apple’s default video editor. It comes installed on all your Mac computers, and it is possible to use it on the iPhone and iPad. It stands out for its simplicity of use and quality. I use to edit my iMovie videos, and I love it.
- Easy to use.
- Quality clip output format
- It is already installed.
- Free updates
It is an Open Source or Open Source software to edit and make changes to our clips. Only available for Windows. Although unfriendly, it does take a lot of advantage.
- It is possible to add many plugins to achieve different video processing techniques.
- Easy video compression.
- Clip Trim
- Add a logo or water drop easily.
4. Windows Story Remix
This editor will be the successor of Movie Maker. He will use artificial intelligence to create videos for you. It will be available for computers and tablets with Windows 10 from Fall 2017.
- Automated clip creation by pressing one button.
- Easy to share on social networks.
- Use of free 3D templates downloadable from your community.
- Free song gallery.
5. Videopad Video Editor
VideoPad is free software for both Windows and Mac. It is quite easy to use, just drag clips, audio, and transitions.
- Sequence processor quite fast.
- Insert audio from your voice directly onto the program.
- Color adjustment.
- Support photos
This is the best video editing software for GoPro which is very interesting if you have an old PC. IvsEdits is ideal for low-power equipment because it allows editing in real-time, without “leagues” or jumps in the previous display. In addition, you have some features of professional editors.
- 4K, 2K, HD, and SD output formats.
- Perfect video output quality.
- Use of editing by PROXY to edit on weak computers.
- Free license for life.
This video editing software for GoPro is a simple and easy to use option for our creations with entirely professional results. We can use it on both Windows and Mac.
- Easy to use and intuitive.
- Templates to include effects, titles, and copyright-free music that cause penalties on YouTube.
- Compatible with all video formats, it also allows a multitude of output formats.
More information and download Filmora on its website.
8. AVS Video Editor
If you’re ever in a hurry, AVS Video Editor is a simple video editing tool. Work with the most common video formats. It has a catch. The trial version will leave a watermark on your output clip. On the other hand, if you decide to purchase a license, you can have access to many conversion, playback, audio editing, and image tools.
- Easy to use for insiders,
- The capture of DV, web- or VHS video cameras.
- It is fast when processing the output videos.
More information and download of AVS Video Editor website.
This video editor is the best video editing software for GoPro for Windows users since it has the simplicity of iMovie, the latter only available on Mac. It can also be installed for apple users, in case you don’t want to use iMovie for any reason.
- Simple to use It is practically the same as iMovie.
- It has many lively transitions.
- 3D image editing.
- Easy creation of slow-motion scenes.
10. Davinci Resolve
When we talk about this application, we talk about essential words. It is a professional editing software. And it is FREE. It is also available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It has a paid version that offers some powerful PRO features, such as using several GPUs, mastering in 4K, reducing image noise, and others.
In case you are clear that you are going to edit more professionally and regularly, we always advise you to get into one of these professional programs. Since although learning, you have to spend a little more time, in the end, it will compensate you.
- Tools to improve the color of our clips.
- Tools to process different audio tracks.
- Professional quality
- Effects and transitions library of third parties.
- Powerful engine to play content while editing and for final export
Finally, we offer you one last software for video editing. You can use it for free for seven days. To enjoy it, you must acquire a license. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Lightworks is a professional video editor that is already more than 25 years old. It is not as famous as Adobe tools: Premiere, Fireworks, etc. but you can compete with them all.
- It is easy and intuitive in use.
- Use of proxy in low resolution and export in 4K.
- Access to video and audio templates.
Here you have a tutorial in English to get started in Lightworks.
Get Best Software review like the Best Windows Software and Mac software as well as Android and iPhone apps and other programs like chrome extensions and more.